| Spring door closers are used for light doors.|
A practical solution allowing to quickly install a door closer at a lower cost.
Spring door closers are characterized by
need to pay attention to the spacing between the mounting points;
the closing force adjustable by varying the spring tension
Download product specification
To install your door hydraulic closer, you will need
An installation description and installation tips are provided to help you with the installation of your spring door closer.
| - Position yourself on the pulling side of the door|
- Place the first mounting bracket on the outer edge of the frame
- Tilt the mounting bracket by 20 to 25° upwards (use a protractor if necessary)
- Punch the mounting holes using the screws
- Remove the door closer and pre-drill the frame not to splinter the wood at the time of screwing with a drill (drill bit of size 2 or 3)
- Replace the door closer bracket and fasten the first bracket with appropriate support screws using a manual or electric screwdriver.
| - Position the second bracket on the top of the door, while bending the spring to be under tension (attention, the door must be closed).|
- Punch the mounting holes with a screw
- Remove the second mounting bracket in order to make pilot holes with a drill (drill bit of size 2 or 3).
- Replace the second door closer bracket and fasten it with appropriate support screws using a manual or electric screwdriver.
Learn more about THIRARD spring door closers: http://www.thirard.fr